Have you ever had other people ask you questions on your running? Questions like: How do you run so far, what do you think about on your runs, or I could never do this because I am so tired when I get home from work. Have you ever thought about encouraging others with these questions to get them out and moving? Below are some ways train and encourage others to get moving.
1. Smile Starting your workout with a smile is a great way to start! This benefits everyone!
2. Positive Comments Being positive goes a long way. Send them a text message or email to create encouraging motivation.
3. Join Them Schedule time together to get a walk or run in. This can benefit both of you in your training and motivation.
4. Recognize Growth Pointing out the progress they have made is huge! Share with your friend how happy and proud you are of them. This means a lot!
5. Listen Your friend or family may have a lot to share or questions to ask. Make sure you take the time to truly listen and respond positively.